Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts!

So the day after I posted the last entry AF showed up. So its now on to April and hopefully a Christmas/New Year's birthday! My recent work situation might be prohibiting the baby making though. You see, I work two jobs. I am constantly running between two places, staying up late, getting up early and eating horribly. Being plus sized already I know this isn't good. Needless to say I don't have time to exercise at all. I am under so much stress I just know I won't concieve until I can quit one of my jobs. DH isn't working currently because he is in school. This May he'll graduate and have a job so at that point I can re evaluate the employment situation but I don't think I'll get pregnant until he graduates. So such is life. I'll keep recording our story.

No comments: