Friday, April 11, 2008

Hiatus

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I had to take a break for a bit. I had some other non TTC struggles going on and was avoiding communication but I'm back. So I'm at like 7 DPO no symptoms but I'm not looking for them. This was a pretty hectic month so I'm figuring that nothing happened so I'm just doing my thing right now. Not really thinking about TTC. I've sort of reached a point that when it happens it happens...or even if it happens it happens.

I've been working a lot and under a lot of stress so today is "Taking Care of Me day!" and I'm getting my hair done (the whole nine yard, color and cut!) and then DH and I are going out of town for the night to spend time with each other. It should be fun times!

So ETD of POAS is going to be April 22nd...I would be 4 days past AF at that point and there is so much going on until then that I won't get to POAS until then. So perhaps you'll hear more news later.

No comments: