Thursday, February 07, 2008

Well this is just not working out for me...

I switched to blogging at What to Expect and it doesn't seem to be letting me in. So I think I am going to switch back to blogging here. Hopefully I can get on and retrieve my last posts from what to expect. I love the message board but the website is lacking.

So yesterday I went to see my gyn to get a preconception check up. Things seem to be in good shape. I am a plus sized lady so I know I have some other problems but I have done some research and I found that just because I am over weight doesn't mean I am unhealthy. And many plus sized women have had babies before and I can have a perfectly normal and healthy pregnancy.

Do I love that I am over weight? No, do I feel like I am in the best health ever...definately not. But I do feel like I am ready and my body is ready to have a baby.

My dr wasn't concerned about me having a baby and in fact she didn't even tell me to loose weight. She is checking my thyroid incase thats a problem. But I feel better about this whole baby thing.

So I am going to document my time ttc and the pregnancy. I want to help other women like me have as much information as possible about this whole process.

No comments: