Friday, December 07, 2007

Sorry about the hiatus...

So its been a while since the last post. But here's whats happened. I took a test and it came up negative then 3 days later I got my period. So that was dissapointing. This time we are going to try using Ovulation tests. I hope that those work for us. Its hard being patient. And thats the whole part of TTC. So what can you do. I thought I was experiencing symptoms all the time and I think it was my brain just wanting it so badly. I know that if its God's will it will happen but it just takes some time. And I need to trust that. But if its not in God's plan I am ok with that. So yeah, now its on to wait to do the testing and see what happens.

As far as emotions go with all of this its been ok. I was dissapointed when I discovered that we had to try again but I also knew that the first month of trying it doesn't work. So we try again. We've been eating out less. I know my husband is doing well through all of this. And trying is the best part. We are very close right now...not that we weren't before but in a different way. So we'll see what this month holds for us.

No comments: