Wednesday, February 13, 2008

There is no great achievement that is not the result of patient working and waiting. J.G. Holland

So I really want to be pregnant but I don't feel pregnant. I have no symptoms or anything...that I can tell. Well and not to mention the "I hope I'm pregnant" brain that thinks everything is a symptom. I hope that this cycle is the time that everything works out just right.
Its crazy cuz some women know they are pregnant the second implantation happens....other women wouldn't have a clue until they start showing. Does it make you less of a woman if you don't know what your body is telling you? or if its telling you anything at all...
Its hard to be patient for God. I am hoping that it happens soon. All I can do is wait.
So this next week is going to be hard. I have a lot of working to do before the 24th...(1st day I'll let my self test I'll be 2 days late by then) . And I'm not looking forward to it. Working two jobs is too much. But this is temporary and keeps me busy.

No comments: