Friday, November 16, 2007

Our Story

Well hubby and I decided a while ago that we would start trying to have a baby...well more like stop trying to keep from getting pregnant. We've stopped all BC methods and are leaving this baby making process up to God. If it happens it happens I don't want to stress out about it. But at some point I stopped with the layed back attitude. I think we are trying but with out all the clinical stuff. We are just increasing the amount of sex at approximate time of ovulation (ATO). So I am in the middle of the ATO week. I am not sure when I'll be ovulating but I'm about mid way through my cycle. The hardest part of this whole process is the waiting. I have different symptoms and I am not sure if its pregnancy symptoms or just me wanting to think I'm pregnant. So far I've had sore boobs, cramps, and a horrid headache. It's been very hard to not get my hopes up or my hubby's. So we'll see...in like a week and a half or so I should be able to have a bit of a clue.

Emotionally its been sort of hard. You mentally prepare yourself for parenthood and then you have to wait. And then every sign of anything you are looking it up in a book as a pregnancy symptom. Its all about waiting right now and if you get pregnant its a sort of relief but then if you don't you are just doing it all over again. So who knows.

No comments: